Our hiring cycle is currently closed, follow us on social media for information on the next hiring cycle.
SJCCA Board meeting
Stay up to date on the latest news on the Corona Virus from San Juan Regional Medical Center.
House Watch Officer Safety Request Form
Open Records Request Form
The San Juan County Communications Authority complies with the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. SJCCA shall respond to any written and verbal request to the fullest extent possible. For a list of exceptions to the Inspection of Public Records Act check NMSA 14-2-1.
To expedite your request, please use the SJCCA Open Records Request Form.
Who We Dispatch For
SJCCA provides Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and dispatch services for all city, and county law enforcement agencies in San Juan County (with the exception of Navajo Nation and New Mexico State Police). We also provide limited communications and public safety support services to various other agencies (non-members) engaged in law enforcement activities within San Juan County. The following is a list of our FY2018 law enforcement partners:
Principal Law Enforcement Partners
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office
- Farmington Police Department
- Aztec Police Department
- Bloomfield Police Department
Limited Service Law Enforcement Partners
- U.S. Marshalls
- Navajo Lake State Park Law Enforcement
- Chaco Culture National Historic Park Law Enforcement
- New Mexico Livestock Inspectors
- Bureau of Land Management Law Enforcement
- New Mexico Game & Fish
- San Juan County Adult/Juvenile Detention
- New Mexico Adult Probation & Parole
SJCCA provides Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and dispatch services for all government EMS (with the exception of Navajo Nation) & Fire Services in San Juan County. We also provide limited dispatch services to some locations on the Navajo Nation within San Juan County. The following is a list of our FY 2018 EMS & Fire Services partners:
Principal EMS Partners
- San Juan County Ambulance Service
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Air Care (medical flight program)
Principal Fire Services Partners
- San Juan County Fire and Rescue
- Farmington Fire Department
- Aztec Fire Department
- Bloomfield Fire Department